2. What personal data do we collect?
You can visit our platform without having to register with an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal data, you agree with your date being sent to and stored on our servers. We collect the following personal data:
Data that we collect automatically: When you visit our websites and use our applications, services and tools, or when you respond to advertisements or other content, we automatically collect all date being directed to us by your computer, mobile equipment or other equipment that allows you access. This data includes, but is not restricted to:
- the unique identification of the system or mobile device, kind of system or device, information concerning your geographical location, your computer and connection, statistics on viewed pages&rsquos, traffic from an to USbikezone.nl, directing URL, advertisement data and IP-address and
Data you provide us with: We collect all data input you enter into our websites or that you provide us with when you use our Services. These Services contain, but are not restricted to:
- Data you provide us with when you open an account or use the Services;
- extra data you possibly provide us with via social media websites or Services from third parties;
- data provided in relation to dispute settlements, correspondence via our websites or correspondence sent to us, and
- date concerning your location and the location of your device, including unique identification data of your device in case you switched on this service on your mobile device.
Data from other sources: We can receive additional data from our users or collect additional data from third parties and add this information to our account information. This data includes, but is not restricted to: information relating to demographics and navigation, additional contact information and additional information about you from other sources, such as governmental organisation, in as far as this is legally permitted.
3. How do we use your personal data?
You agree to the fact that we may use your collected personal data (see above) for the following purposes:
- to grant you access to our Services and provide you with customer service by use of email or telephone;
Sharing data with and registering on social media sites: We offer sign-on Services that make it possible for you to get access to the website USbikezone.nl or related websites via other websites with the use of your login information. We also offer Services that make it possible for you to share data with social media websites from third parties, such as Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.
- service providers with whom we signed a contract to help us offer our Services on the website (think of financial services, marketing agencies and technical support). In such cases the personal data will remain under sole control of USbikezone.
- to meet legal requirements or a court order, or, in case this is necessary, to prevent, detect or persecute illegal activities (such as fraud, deceit or persecution) or,
- if this may be necessary, to uphold our policy or to protect the rights and freedoms of others and
- third parties you have given permission to share your data with USbikezone (for instance as part of a collaboration).
Data you share on USbikezone: A platform offers its users the opportunity to share advertisements and other information with other users, making this information accessible to others. Since is it possible to engage directly with a seller or buyer on our website, we advise you to think carefully about how you share your information with others. The personal data you choose to share on our platform is your own responsibility and we therefore cannot guarantee the privacy or safety of the data you share with others.
In case you visit our website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, we strongly advise you to log off after each session. If you don’t want the shared computer to store your data or remember you, you need to switch off cookies and/or search history after having visited a website.
4. Marketing purposes
You agree to the fact that we may use the data we collect to send you personalised or non- personalised offers or to contact you by telephone to inform you about products or Services offered by USbikezone that might be of interest to you. We do not sell or rent out your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We may combine your personal data with information we collect form companies and we may use this data to improve and personalise our Services and functionality.
When you use our services, we or our service providers may place cookies (small databases on your device’s or mobile device’s hard drive) or webbeacons (electronic images which are placed in in the code of a webpage). We use these cookies to help us identify you as user, to offer you a better user experience on our website(s), to measure the promotional effectivity and to promote and ensure trust and safety on our website.
6. Access to, viewing and adjusting your personal data
We cannot change your personal data. You can change your personal data by logging on to USbikezone and adjust My profile. It might become impossible to change or delete your message (advertisement) after you’ve made something public. You can send us a message in case you want to delete your account. We will process your request within a reasonable time period and handle your personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation. It is also possible to contact USbikezone at info@ USbikezone USbikezone.nl in case you wish to look at the personal data we save and which can’t be directly consulted on USbikezone, unless USbikezone isn’t bound by the Personal Data Protection Act to give access. In case your data is incorrect or incomplete, or does not relate to the purposes for which we process said data, you can request us to change or delete your data. Such requests will we handled in conformity with the Personal Data Protection Act.
You can contact us in case you have any questions
- by sending a message to info@USbikezone.nl
7. Protection and storage of your personal data
We protect your data with the help of technical and administrative safety measures to decrease the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, public disclosure and modification as much as possible. For example firewalls, encryption of data and both physical and administrative access controls, up and to data and servers. You can contact us through the contact form if you still believe your account has been misused. We do not save personal data longer than legally allowed and delete all data when it is no longer necessary to do so for above described purposes.
8. Other information
Misuses and unwarranted commercial communication (spam): We do not tolerate misuse of our website. You do not have permission to add other users form tweedehands.nl to your mailing list (email or post), even if it involves a user who has bought something from you, unless said user has given his or her explicit permission. We request you send an email to info@USbikezone.nl in case you notice misuse of our website (spam or spoof emails) by a user. In case you believe to have detected a security leak in a website hosted by USbikezone we also request you send an email with further explanation concerning the vulnerability of our website to info@USbikezone.nl
Contact: Contact us by clicking here in case you have questions on USbikezone and our Website.